Genus CA210 Electric Metered Water Softener for the effective removal of limescale in domestic household water supplies. Will fit into most areas where other softeners struggle.
All Genus water softeners come with a 2 year parts and labour warranty for peace of mind when installed by ECP Group.
All Genus water softeners are supplied either with a standard 15mm hose fittings kit, or a Hi-Flow 22mm hose fittings kit.
- Height 448mm
- Depth 440mm
- Width 225mm
- Capacity @ 210C (300ppm) 960 litres
- Salt consumption per regneration - 1kg (2.2lbs)
- Resin Capacity - 6 litres
- Water used per regeneration 32 litres
- Valve type Cappers Electric Meter Controlled
- Connections - Inlet/Outlet 3/4" male BSP
- Overflow/Drain 13mm ID hose
- Suitable for a family of 1 to 2 people
All Genus models require an overflow and drain accessible to the point of installation.
Above regeneration data is based on clean mains potable water, with any other water source regeneration times will need to be adjusted accordingly.