Saphir 3 Plus Ultraviolet Water Disinfection System 53 Litres Per Minute
The Saphir system is a compact, economical UV system that is designed with the consumer in mind. Incorporating high efficiency electronic ballasts, meeting all the required legislation under the ISO9001 umbrella.
•Regulation 31 (WRAS approval)
•EMC requirements (CE)
•Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment WEEE)
•Restriction of Hazardous Substances (Rohs)
The Saphir system utilises commonplace single ended low pressure UV lamp technology, thus making the system not only economical for energy running costs, but also for replacement UV lamps. The single ended UV lamp also makes servicing the equipment very simple. We recommend that the lamp is replaced annually.
* Water resistant power control module (IP55)
* Long life / high reliability UV lamp
* Maximum 10 bar working pressure
* Simple to install
* Lamp on indicator
* Simple to service
* Electropolished chamber
* Commonplace UV lamps OPTIONS
* Lamp / electrical failure indicator
*UV Lamp running indicator
*Uv lamp status - three way indicator display showing the status of the system
* All systems comply with international UV dose standards
* All units are designed to meet standards even at end of lamp life
* Very low running costs
* Utilising commonplace UV lamps
* Designed for ease of installation and maintenance
*Switch to reset the internal hour counter
*Volt free contact output for remote display of lamp on indicator
It is important that sediment in the water does not obstruct the UV light and therefore strongly advise that a 5 micron sediment pre-filter is fitted before the chamber to remove contamination. We have a compatible range of filters in stock to match the UV chambers capacity and would be pleased to advise when choosing a unit. Please call for further assistance.
For suitable pre-filter kits click here.
For suitable sediment cartridges click here.
buy online with DealsPolo.com