Domestic 50 and 75gpd (RO) Reverse Osmosis Membranes
50 and 75gpd RO membranes for domestic Reverse Osmosis home drinking water treatment filters. Due to their advance membrane technology they offer a reliable and consistent performance.
Units are shipped dry for convenience and for extended shelf life.
- Reverse Osmosis removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids
- Available as a 50gpd and 75gpd RO membrane
- Polyamide thin film composite TFC
- Maximum operating temperature - 450c
- Maximum flow 7.6lpm
- pH range between 2-11 dependant upon initial water quality
- Free chlorine tolerence <0.1ppm - the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure therefore it is important the all cartridges are replaced on time.