DUE TO BREXIT THERE MAYBE DELAYS IN DELIVERY TIMES, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ADVISE EXPECTED DELIVERY TIMES.
3P Rainus Filter Gutter Rainwater Diverter
The 3P Rainus Filter for installation in the lower section of the downpipe. It is easy to monitor due to its installation position in the downpipe. No need to lift heavy lids or to climb down into storage tank, as required when filters are installed underground. The Rainus ejects dirt while allowing the cleaned rainwater to continue through the downpipe.
The 3P Rainus filter is also ideal for retro-fitting to systems which currently do not have a filter. Simple installation and maintenance depending on contamination. To clean, slide the filter unit out, and brush off any dirt.
Connection capacity for roof areas up to 90 m²
Suitable for installation on 65mm square and 68 mm round diameter down pipes.
The cleaned water can be used in washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering, in homes, in commerce, in public buildings and in industry.
How it works
1. The rainwater flow is attenuated by baffles in the upper filter housing.
2. Rainwater is then calmed in a small sump.
3. Water then weirs over the sump lip, and is distributed evenly across the primary cascade, the first cleaning step.
4. The primary cascade filters out any large or coarse particles, such as leaves and moss.
5. Behind the primary cascade is a fine secondary filter.
6. Both fine and coarse particles are ejected from the front of the filter.
7. Cleaned rainwater flows through the downpipe to a storage tank or soakaway.
Suitable for installation on 65mm square or 68mm round down pipes. Please contact us with any questions regarding fitting the Rainus or other filters to your down pipe. The filter is approx 505 mm high and 170 mm wide. It needs very little space behind it and is just 22 cm deep.
Housing material: ABS
Filter sieve: Stainless steel
Mesh size 0.7 x 1.7 mm
Weight: : 2.0 kg
buy online with DealsPolo.com