In-Line Dab KLM-KLP-DKLM-DKLP Pumps
Hot or cold water circulation pump with in-line ports, suitable for installation directly on the pipework of civil and industrial heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and sanitary water systems.
Operating range: from 2 to 67 m3/h with head up to 13,7 metres.
Working pressure: 10 bar (1000 kPa).
Liquid temperature range: from -15 °C to +120 °C.
Standard flanges: DN 40, DN 50, DN 65, DN 80 - PN 6/PN 10 (4 holes).
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES OF THE PUMP
- Pump body and motor support in cast iron.
- PN 10 flanged suction and delivery ports with threaded holes for control manometers. To make replacement in existing systems easier, the pump can accept PN 6 counter flanges. Technopolymer impeller.
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
- The pumps are available both in the single (KLM-KLP) and in the twin (DKLM-DKLP) versions.
- For the single version a built in clapet valve in the delivery port is also included, to avoid water recirculation when the unit is idle. A blind flange is also supplied as a standard, to be used during maintenance of one of the two motors.
- The twin version gives the possibility of alternating the operation of the pumps when a backup unit is required, or to have the two pumps operating simultaneously.
Please download the data sheet for full details on the range available and contact us for prices and availability.