We offer a wide variety of pumps from all the leading pump manufacturers, selecting only the most suitable equipment for you chosen application. We are more than just a company interested in selling pumps online, we offer a full supply, installation and maintenance programme. Many of our clients benefit from the long term relationships we build and our years of expertise will ensure that you purchase the correct type of pump and control equipment specifically designed for the project in hand.
Simply contact us with the following details and we will do the rest:
1. Product being pumping: clean water/dirty water/sewage/slurry/water with chemicals etc.
2. Required voltage: 1ph 230v or 110v, 3ph 415v, engine driven or battery powered
3. Head and distance required: liquid level to the highest point and distance to discharge point
4. Viscosity of the product being pumped
5. Temperature of the product being pumped
6. Flow rates required: we work in both gallons per hour GPH or litres per minute LPM
7. Method of control required: fully automatic or manual
This should be ample information to be getting on with and if we need further details we will contact you.